Action Appointments Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Action Appointments job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Action Appointments Vacancies, Action Appointments Jobs 2020, Action Appointments Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Action Appointments announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Action Appointments Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Action Appointments Jobs 2020
The position below has become available and you are invited to apply for it should you be interested.
The .ZA Domain Name Authority (.ZADNA) is the regulator and manager of dotZA (.ZA) – South Africa’s Internet namespace. .ZADNA is a statutory entity founded in terms of Chapter X of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002. Its key responsibilities are to license and regulate .
ZA registries and registrars, and to develop and implement policy guidelines for the .za namespace. This includes domain names ending with .co.za, org.za, web.za and .net.za. More information about .ZADNA is available at www.zadna.org.za
Job Title: Manager: Policy, Licensing and Regulation
Location: Midrand, ZADNA
The Manager’s overall purpose is to assume responsibility for the development, maintenance and execution of regulation, policies and procedures across the .ZA namespace in line with ZADNA’s legislative mandate. The incumbent in this position is also expected to provide expert legal support and advice to the organisation.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing and coordinating ZADNA’s policy advisory structures
- Leading the development of policies, procedures and regulations across the .ZA namespace
- Managing implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures and regulations, including auditing the .ZA registry and registrar compliance
- Ensuring ZADNA’s compliance with all relevant legislation
- Assessing and advising the board and the CEO about the suitability of expanding the .ZA domain space
- Providing legal support and advice on policies, statutory compliance, contracts, liabilities, legal risks, disputes etc
- Negotiating agreements, standards and terms with various industry players, partners and stakeholders
- Contributing to ZADNA’s public awareness targets, and liaise with various stakeholders in relation to policies, procedures and regulations
The Manager: Policy, Licensing and Regulation must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a legal qualification (LLB or similar)
- Admitted Attorney with 6 or more years’ experience (including articles of clerkship)
- S/he must have experience in drafting policies, regulations and/or procedures and have experience in Internet/ICT/technology/media law
- Experience in the Internet domain name industry would be ideal
- S/he must have experience and proficiency in project management be willing to work long hours and travel (domestically and internationally) from time to time
- Proficiency in report writing and making public presentations is essential
View the full job description and application instructions on the Vacancies page at www.actionappointments.co.za and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Friday, 12th June 2020
Getting timely information matters, connect with us through Facebook to receive oppurtunities. Welcome.