60 Decibels Jobs 2020 for Research Assistant available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Research Assistant in 60 Decibels.
60 Decibels is a tech-enabled social impact measurement company that makes it easy for companies and organizations to listen to the people who matter most. Through our Lean Data approach, we speak directly to customers, employees or beneficiaries.
We are currently recruiting for 60 Decibels Research Assistants, who make it possible for us to listen directly and speak to customers through phone-based surveys. This is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates interested in research and looking for a part-time, remote role.
Job Title: Research Assistant
Summary of the 60 Decibels Research Assistant role:
- 60 Decibels Research Assistants are responsible for completing phone surveys with customers and entering this data into a remote platform
- Prior research and/or customer service experience is preferred.
- Access to a computer or tablet with internet connection to enter data is required.
- English skills are a plus, but fluency in English is not required.
- This is a remote, short-term position and requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
Closing Date : 7 Sept, 2020
Guess this advert on 60 Decibels was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.