Wurth South Africa Jobs 2021 for Call Centre Agent- E Business available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Call Centre Agent- E Business in Wurth South Africa.
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening materials and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries.
Join us and work in an exciting and challenging environment as a Call Centre Agent based at our Cape Town.
Job Title: Call Centre Agent- E Business
Location: Montague Gardens, Western Cape, South Africa
Reference #: MM 25/08/2021
• Providing telephonic and email support to sales representatives and customers
• Assisting with online queries and the customer chat on the website
• Assisting customers with orders, refunds, payments and tracking
• Customer data maintenance on the back-office
• Open new customer accounts from online leads
• Passing leads to the correct channels
• Assisting inbound call centre with enquiries when necessary
• Min. 2 years’ experience in a Call Centre or Customer Support function
• E-commerce, online shopping experience
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Comfortable with new developments in technology
• Team player with much pride in meeting customer needs
• Proficiency in English and min. 1 other South African language
• Clear credit and Criminal History.
• Clear disciplinary record
Application Deadline: 29/10/2021
Regards from Applicationsa.
Like the Article? If Yes, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel. You can also catch up with us on Facebook, Thanks.
See More: Wurth South Africa