Workers’ World Media Productions Jobs 2020 for Operations Support Co-ordinator available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Operations Support Co-ordinator in Workers’ World Media Productions.
Workers’ World Media Productions, a labour media NGO based in Cape Town with offices in Johannesburg and East London, in partnership with The Raith Foundation.
Job Title: Operations Support Co-ordinator
Location: Khayelitsha, Cape Town.
Employment type: 1-year contract, Part-time, 3-days per week.
Remuneration: R15000 per month and staff benefits
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting on Projects
- Staff Development
- Co-ordinating WWMP external communications
- Support for the Operations Committee
- A suitably skilled person with an NGO and/or trade union work background with strong organising and administrative capability.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification.
- Writing and analytical skills for data processing and reporting.
Then send your application, consisting of a covering letter and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Thursday, 10 September, 2020
Guess this advert on Workers’ World Media Productions was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.