Do You want to connect with UWC Alumni? We will discuss in detail University of the Western Cape Alumni benefits, how to update your profile details to help You connect with the University of the Western Cape Alumni are outlined below.
The University of the Western Cape (UWC) We see today has produced many notable alumni. Hence, the Institution sees the need to create a website for all displaying profiles of alumni amongst a host of other things.
How to join UWC Alumni
To join the alumni You will need to…
- Go to https://www.uwc.ac.za/Alumni/Pages/Join-the-Alumni.aspx
- Fill in your details
- Click submit after completing the form.
UWC Alumni Website
The University of the Western Cape official website is quite different from the alumni website and can be accessed via https://www.uwc.ac.za/Alumni/. On the website, you can find news updates and magazines of UWC Students who graduated years ago.
Benefits of connecting with Alumni
- Library Access
- Academic Transcripts
- Your career
- It helps you reconnect with former classmates and also to grow your professional network.\
- UWC Alumni Connect will also keep you informed about what is happening at your alma mater and keep you UWC-to-date on events that are taking place.
How to update your University of the Western Cape Alumni profile
You can easily update your profile on the website by following the steps below.
- Go to https://www.uwc.ac.za/Alumni/ to update your profile
- Click the link that relates to what You want to update
- You will be asked to log in with an existing University of the Western Cape account.
- Once signed in You can edit and update our information.
If you want to change your name or surname, you must attach a certified copy of your identity document. In case of changing your marital status, please attach a certified copy of your marriage certificate.
If You have lost any certificates, the Institution has records of all certificates and You can recover them from the University of the Western Cape Student records, (fees may apply).
All complaints should be forwarded to the following contacts;
The main function of this division is to coordinate and manage alumni relations and associations with the University. This involves developing and maintaining local, national, and international alumni groups through online and offline communications.
University of the Western Cape,
Robert Sobukwe Road,
Republic of South Africa
[email protected] | +27 21 959 2911