UMP Application Status 2022 / 2023 is available only for those who took part in the application process. The status of your application is determined by the University of Mpumalanga. The admission/application status lets you know whether you are admitted or not.
To check UMP Application Status, you need to follow these simple steps given below to access University of Mpumalanga Application Status portal 2022.
How to Check Or Track University of Mpumalanga (UMP) Application Status 2022 / 2023
Follow these steps to Check/Track your University of Mpumalanga (UMP) Application Status after applying;
- Go to the University of Mpumalanga/UMP application status portal – https://ienabler.ump.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- you will be redirected to the Student iEnabler login page where you are required to enter your login credentials (student number and password). In the event that you have forgotten the details click on Forgot Student Number as appears in the screenshot below.
- Check your biographical details if they are correct and update your contact details so that the University of Mpumalanga can communicate with you.
- Still logged in, Under Student iEnabler on the right side of the screen please click on the Student Enquiry Link.
- Finally, under the Student Enquiry, please click on Academic Admissions Status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates for admission to the University of Mpumalanga.
Protect Your Password. Do not divulge your password to anyone. Do not leave a PC unattended if you are logged in. You and only you will bear the consequences if there is damage or loss arising from abuse of your User ID and Password.
See More: University of Mpumalanga | www.ump.ac.za