Do You want to connect with UL Alumni? exco members, contacts, update of profile and so on will be discussed below to help You connect with the University of Limpopo Alumni.
The University of Limpopo (UL) We see today has produced many notable alumni. Hence, the Institution sees the need to create a website for all displaying profiles of alumni amongst a host of other things.
University of Limpopo Alumni Alumni Exco Members
The Executive Committee (EXCO) of the University of Limpopo Alumni is responsible for:-
- Overseeing the smooth, efficient and effective functioning of the Association;
- Establishing and maintaining Provincial Associations; and
- Guiding the Provincial Associations in their activities.
The EXCO may appoint committees to assist it in the realisation of the goals of the Association.
The duties of the President are:-
- To Chair meetings of EXCO;
- To supervise the running of the affairs of EXCO; and
- To represent the interests of the members of the Convocation and Alumni Association in EXCO.
EXCO Members consists of:-
- The President
- The Deputy President
- The Secretary (The Registrar);
- The Treasurer;
- Council Representatives;
- Chapter Chairpersons
- Additional Members (Three) and
- The Vice Chancellor (Ex-Officio)
UL Alumni Website
The University of Limpopo official website is quite different from the alumni website and can be accessed via www.alumni.UL.ac.za. On the website, you can find news updates and magazines of UL Students who graduated years ago.
Alumni Membership form
The membership form can be gotten via the PDF Link below: https://www.ul.ac.za/alumni/application/downloads/UPDATED%20DATA%20CARD.pdf
UL Alumni Magazine
How to update your University of Limpopo Alumni profile
You can easily update your profile on the website by following the steps below.
- Go to https://ul.devman.co.za/Devman/online/findme/ to update your profile
- Search the database with your email address.
- If no match is found: Refine your details by providing extra information such as Date of Birth, ID number.
- After submitting your details:
- You will receive an email with an encrypted link that identifies you.
- Click the link and you will be taken to the detailed update page, where you can check and make changes to all your details.
If you want to change your name or surname, you must attach a certified copy of your identity document. In case of changing your marital status, please attach a certified copy of your marriage certificate.
If You have lost any certificates, the Institution has records of all certificates and You can recover them from the University of Limpopo Student records, (fees may apply).
All complaints should be forwarded to the following contacts;
The main function of this division is to coordinate and manage alumni relations and associations with the University. This involves developing and maintaining local, national and international alumni groups through online and offline communications.
Ms Gloria Plaatjie
Senior Alumni Practitioner
Office: New A-block 0014B
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 015 268 3286
Fax: 015 267 0485