UKZN Registration 2023 for admitted students is in progress. Only students with acceptance into a qualification can register.
You must register as a University of KwaZulu-Natal student especially if you want to have enough access to the student portal, and other student privileges.
How to complete University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Registration
This Registration is not for students yet to apply for study, check application guidelines for prospective students. Rather, UL registration is meant for students who have applied and have been accepted into a qualification.
UKZN registration is expected to run from January 10, 2023 to date that depends on your college.
Start with these steps to complete your registration:
- Check your application status on the status checker portal – cao-login/
- After confirming your admission status, Receive curriculum guidance
- Go to University of KwaZulu-Natal/UKZN registration portal – https://regis…ion.ukzn.ac.za
- After proper guidance, you can proceed to register modules
- Be ready to upload documents where necessary
- You may need to be cleared if you are a NSFAS funded student to register, further guidelines are available for NSFAS-approved student
The school may obtain the list of first-time entrants approved for funding directly from NSFAS.
For returning NSFAS students, the University may prepare a provisional list of returning students eligible for NSFAS funding based on the results and/or obtain the list of NSFAS-approved returning students approved for funding.
REGISTRATION GUIDELINES PDFs
Separate registration is usually made for residence, fully registered students may also need the proof of registration to enter campus (with photo ID or student card).
Thanks for going through this article, please consider sharing to social media.