If You want to apply or have done so already then You will need to know about the application dates so You do not miss out. We are going to look at the UCT Application Dates for 2021 in three parts.
In the first part, We will look at the Application Deadline , the closing dates for collecting application forms is a very vital information You may just forfeit the whole process simply by submitting applications after the deadline.
On this page, You will see information on UCT closing dates, 2021 University of Cape Town application dates and more.
The Second Part is on the UFS opening Date, It is somewhat related to applications because after You might’ve made success with admission, You need to know when the School session will begin.
The Third part is the school’s closing date, this One is not much of a problem. So Let’s begin.
UCT Application Dates
The University of Cape Town (also known as UCT) Application Dates has been announced over the media. The important Dates/ schedules grouped into three parts are as follow;
#1 UCT Application Deadline:
The UCT Application will close on the 31st of July. The portal is expected to be shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Click Here for more information on this
#2 University of Cape Town Opening Dates
The UCT Application is expected to begin in April 2021.
Get the UCT Application 2022 Form online to begin
#3 UCT School Dates
First semester (which runs from late January to mid-June): applications open in the first week of August and close on 31 October of the preceding year. Second semester (which runs from early July to late November):applications open in the second week of January and close on 30 April of the same year.
- Applications for admission in 2021 will open. Applications will close on 31 July 2021 for all undergraduate programmes. Please remember to apply online.
- The National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) will open for registrations for the 2021 intake. You must apply online.
- Open Day is a good opportunity to access important information about the application process. (It’s also a good time for younger siblings to start thinking about UCT opportunities!)
Please note: Following international advice on the hosting of large gatherings, we have taken the precautionary measure to cancel the 2021 Open Day, which was due to be held on Saturday, 4 April 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- All undergraduate applications close. We do not accept late applications.
- Applications for student housing close.
- Last date to write the NBTs for admission to the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding applications open. You must apply online.
- Closing date for undergraduate programme changes: 31 August 2021.
You do so by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a written request to the Admissions Office.
- Final date to submit the Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolio.
- Except for Health Sciences programmes, National Benchmark Tests must be written no later than 10 October 2021.
- For applicants finishing secondary school in 2021, all grade 12 interim results, or predicted scores in the case of non-NSC candidates, are due.
- Interim and past transcripts for transferring applicants are due.
- Last date to apply for National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding. You must apply online.
- All final transcripts and non-NSC school-leaving results (except CIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC) must be submitted as certified paper documents.
- Final tertiary transcripts are due for students registered for tertiary studies in 2021.
- Final CAIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC results from the November 2021 session are due.
- First quarter starts at UCT.
Get the full details on the application dates on the UCT Prospectus 2023.
We guess this information on UCT Application/Registration Dates 2022 was helpful, If Yes tell Us How in the comment box below. We hope to hear your views.
See More: University of Cape Town | www.uct.ac.za