The Global Business Roundtable Jobs 2020 for Executive Director available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Executive Director in The Global Business Roundtable.
The Global Business Roundtable (GBR) was established on 21st August 2009. It started as a discussion forum as well as a support, networking and prayer group for people in business and various intellectual professions. The GBR is a global business networking initiative which was prompted by a desire to start a prayer meeting group for people in business as well as to provide support for professionals in their various fields. The organisation is founded on Biblical principles and is inspired by God throughout the various initiatives it undertakes.
This global business networking initiative has experienced the great move of God and has seen an unprecedented exponential growth. The GBR now has thousands of members spread across several countries including The United States of America (USA), Spain, Thailand, Germany, Ghana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Sweden, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique, Nigeria, The Caribbean Islands, which make up 83 nations in total.
Job Title: Executive Director
Global Business Roundtable seeks to appoint an experienced, strategic business management expert with international pedigree and experience. The Executive Director of the Global Business Roundtable will be responsible for execution of the GBR mandate, strategic objectives and programmes in line with Board directives. They will manage all GBR operations end-to-end: plan, direct and coordinate, day to day running of the office, drafting and implementing policies, systems and processes, ensuring compliance and governance with local and international legislation, stakeholder relations, risk management, budgeting, financial management, reporting, monitoring, hiring staff and volunteers. A successful candidate must have rich Christian experience with the testimony of integrity and be passionate about the love of a Christian God. Candidates will be informed about the ethos of the GBR during the recruitment process and should personally resonate with them.
Key responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
Internal Organisational Leadership:
- Mission Stewardship: Work with Board, MANCO, and Staff to define the Organisation’s mission, communicate it effectively within the Fund so that it serves as an inspiration and guide and execute it.
- Values and Ethical Standards Management: Ensure adoption of appropriate values and ethical standards in all the Organisation’s business.
- Board Relations: Ensure Board is properly constituted and trained to conduct effective governance.
- Identify Management: Ensure proper care and development of the Organisation’s history, culture, reputation, and image.
Internal Organisational Management:
- Make decisions that result in efficient and effective foundation functioning.
- Staff Management: Ensure staff is properly selected, guided and supported and that their professional development is natured.
- Financial Management: Work with Staff to ensure asset investment management and financial administration strategies and systems that are effective and aligned to the GBR’ s vision/mission and ensure strategy implementation.
- Legal Issues Management: develop legal strategies and systems that are effective and aligned with the foundation’s vision/mission and ensure that such strategies and systems are implemented well.
External Organisation Management:
- Contribute to the dialogue, vision and direction of the pertinent global, national or local communities; for the fields of the GBR’s focus areas.
- Visionary Leadership: Contribute to the vision and thought leadership of the field of philanthropy and communicate this vision.
- Partnership Management: Work collaboratively with other private and/or public funders and grantees for greater social impact.
- Education and Public Engagement: Help shape the agenda and decision-making of government and other external stakeholders.
The Executive Director must meet the following criteria:
- GBR is a Christian-Faith and Kingdom mandate organisation, therefore the incumbent must be aligned with this requirement. The incumbent must have high ethics and integrity. Highly self-driven, entrepreneurial, where one delivers results continuously.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in senior leadership roles. Preferably this role is suitable for retired executives and professionals who wish to give back to society.
- The following qualifications with proven track record are preferred: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, Business, Strategy, Legal and other related fields. A post-graduate qualification in Business (MBA or equivalent) is an advantage.
- This role is most suitable for executives who have extensive networks, global exposure and wish to entrench ethics and morality in giving back to society through the growth of knowledge and sharing of experience
This position is open to candidates of all nationalities, and multilingual candidates are also encouraged to apply.
View the full job description and application instructions on the Vacancies page at www.actionappointments.co.za and email your application to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Friday 20th November 2020
Guess this advert on The Global Business Roundtable was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.
Not what you wanted? Use Advanced search
- Duration: 0
Like the Article? If Yes, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel. You can also catch up with us on Facebook, Thanks.