The Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation Jobs 2020 for Finance Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Finance Officer in The Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation .
The Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation (CSVR) is a non-governmental organisation which envisions societies that are peaceful, equal and free from violence. CSVR aims to understand and prevent violence, heal its effects and build sustainable peace at community, national and regional levels. We do this through collaboration with and learning from the lived and diverse experiences of communities affected by violence and conflict to inform innovative interventions, generate knowledge, shape public discourse, influence policy, hold states accountable and promote gender equality, social cohesion and active citizenship.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time one years’ contract.
The successful candidate will work as part of CSVR’s Finance Programme.
- Preparation of financial paperwork for payment and processing of payments
- Filing of financial transactions
- Management of petty cash and event advances
- Capturing and updating financial transactions on Pastel for various bank accounts and projects, including bank reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with internal and external audit reviews
- Assist with preparing donor financial report
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- At least one years’ experience in Accounting/Finance
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analysis skills
Please submit letter of application, CV and names of two references, indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line, to [email protected].
Application Deadline: Friday, 11 September, 2020
Guess this advert on The Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.