The Centre for Positive Care Jobs 2020 for Manager/ Professional Nurse available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Manager/ Professional Nurse in The Centre for Positive Care.
The Centre for Positive Care (CPC) is a Limpopo based NGO operating in three provinces namely Limpopo, Gauteng and North West, with a vision that all clients receive high quality treatment, care and support proving their quality of life and productivity, it even supporting the National Strategic Plan of South Africa in reducing HIV, STI and TB ensuring greater participation and involvement of targeted beneficiaries in community systems strengthening and reproductive health and rights services.
Job Title: Manager/ Professional Nurse
Location: Capricorn District, Limpopo Province.
Report to: Programme Executive Director.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12, National Diploma / Degree in general nursing, community science
- Registration with the SANC as a professional Nurse
- Training of HIV/AIDS, STI, and TB
- 5 Years’ Experience in nursing
- Minimum of 2 years working within an NGO; and
- Computer Literacy certificate / diploma
- NimART Certificate
- Dispensing Certificate
- A Valid Driver’s Licence C1
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual reports with accurate financial and narrative content according to donor requirements.
- Ensure that the design, planning, implementation, coordination and management of project activities within the programme occurs that achieve results against set objectives and indicators and ensure that annual, quarterly and monthly project implementation plans are developed for the whole project.
- Coordinate with relevant staff in sensitising district level government authorities about project activities, beneficiary selection criteria and project implementation;
- Promote effective working relations with district, provincial and national stakeholders;
- Maintain mutually respectful and accountable relationship with South Africa Departments such as DOH and other implementing partners;
- Attend periodical project-related meetings in the districts and at national level.
- Preparation of outreach visits, ordering and control of stock
- Give health talks on STI, TB & HTS prevention and Screening of HTS, TB and STI
- Facilitate the optimal of assess, examine and diagnose patients clinical condition
- Work with Nurses and counsellors to ensure high quality counselling is provided to clients
- Ensure that the client’s information is accurately collected, maintained and responsible for keeping confidential information of the clients and maintaining confidentiality at all time.
- Proper referrals for all clients tested positive and suspects cases for TB and STI
- Report writing, coordinating interaction with Primary Health Care clinics and the appropriate referral of patience.
- Analysing symptoms and conducting specific examinations or conducting tests and physical assessments
- Interpreting or seeking clarity from clinical supervisor on specific test results and providing clients with an explanation on treatment sequence according to protocol, policy and guidelines.
- Making a Nursing diagnosis according to protocol and guidelines
- Prescribing/ administering the necessary medication/drugs in required dosage to control infection in line with policy guideline
- Implementing and integrating policy and programmes relating to PHC – women’s health, SRH, HTS, TB screening
- Consulting and managing HIV positive clients with opportunistic infection according to policy, protocol and guidelines – referring appropriately.
- Attending to Trauma and medical emergencies according to protocol, policies and Guidelines
- Attending to referrals from peer educators and Attending to follow up ART clients
- Forming support group for key population clients
Personal Attributes, Knowledge and skill
- Demonstrable project management experience and strong budget management skills;
- Personnel management and ability to function well in a team;
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills specifically for report writing and project documentation;
- Demonstrable skills and proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Innovative and dynamic with sound analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong initiative and ability to multitask
- Be a matured and ethical individual with high personal standards of trustworthy, honesty and accountable
- Be able and willing to occasionally travel
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- Have passion to work with young adults
- Be able to work both alone and in teams
Submit a detailed CV with a certified Qualifications not later than Six (6) Months and covering letter to email@example.com, Note that late applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: Monday, 19 October, 2020
NB: – Be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be notified, if you should not receive any response to your application from CPC within a month of this advert please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Contact Lufuno Portia Mbedzi @ 015 963 5076
Guess this advert on The Centre for Positive Care was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.