The Beverage Company Jobs 2020 for Accounts Payable Administrator available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Accounts Payable Administrator in The Beverage Company.
Accountable for specialist work outputs within defined quality standards, operating procedures and work routines. As a Creditors/Payments Administrator, you will be responsible to ensure excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders through exceptional Payment management of customer accounts & effective and efficient resolution of supplier queries.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Reference: # #677
Contract Type: Permanent
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
Accounts Payable Administration
• Management of Supplier Payments aligned to policy
• Full and through understanding of the PTP process and procedures
• Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices to supplier statements
• Preparation and consolidation of all supplier reconciliations, documents to facilitate & support final payment decisions
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Updates & reports creditors by totalling unpaid suppliers
• Maintains supplier records through monthly review of Supplier masterdata.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from Procurement, internal departments, and from suppliers.
• Resolves valid or authorized claims by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves payments by examining supplier statements, supplier history, payment terms; coordinating contact between creditors and internal departments
• Issuing of monthly supplier statements
• Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, and resolving purchase order contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
• Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos/claims.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
Adherence to the health, safety and environmental standards
• Ensure adherence to site safety standards as head of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee
• Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation
• Conversant with relevant business information, policies, processes and procedures
• Maintains expected performance standards
• While Job Descriptions are written up for the purpose of a basic outline of the work and responsibilities associated with the Job, the Company encourages and expects all employees from time to time, to assist with work that may not be a direct part of their job description.
Qualifications and Experience
• National Diploma / NQF 6 (Preferred)
• Up to 3 years experience (Operational) FMCG, experience in a creditors department
Critical Success Factors
• Financial understanding & accuracy
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office tools & preferably an Advanced Excel user
• Analytical mind, organized, precise and meticulous
• Ability to take initiative, learn quickly and strive for results
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong team player
• Conscientious with follow-up & feedback
• Diploma in creditor’s management would be advantageous
• Routine communication with customers or clients
• Proactive identification of problems that are concrete and procedural, apply known solutions in line with guidelines provided or escalate more difficult problems to superiors.
• Others outside the organisation
Planning and Organising
• Manages time effectively, ensuring effective completion of tasks under stressful deadlines.
• Able to prioritise activities and resources, ensuring that results are achieved effectively.
• Able to evaluate progress and make appropriate adjustments to initial plans, ensuring a successful outcome.
• Asks questions to identify customer needs or expectations
• Follows through and meets personal commitments to others on time
• Takes responsibilities seriously and consistently meets the clients’ expectations for quality, service, and professionalism.
• Continuously monitors delivery to make sure the customer is receiving good service
• Shows a strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations
• Able to own responsibility for mistakes, apologise and make suitable changes to services
• Increases performance expectations when success has been achieved
• Seeks out sources of information, including trade associations, “best practice” companies, customers, peers, subordinates, etc.
• Finds ways to fast-adapt improvement ideas to work processes
• Proactively seeks out resources, alliances, etc., needed to quickly introduce improvements
• Helps others with their work.
• Meets commitments to team members or others in the organisation.
• Actively contributes to team discussions and the accomplishment of team work plans.
• Shares expertise and resources to help others address their needs.
• Seeks to include all those who can contribute to the most successful outcome and those who have a stake in the results.
• Actively keeps all stakeholders informed.
• Attempts to reinvigorate team processes when progress is lagging: stays engaged even when not in full agreement with the team’s direction.
Legal and Ethical Conduct
• Keeps current with all the laws and company policies that govern one’s work activities, or seeks counsel before acting
• Conforms with all laws and company policies that govern one’s work activities
• Keeps abreast of changes in standards applicable to one’s profession
• Acts in accordance with conventional ethical and professional standards
• Takes action to enforce legal, policy, ethical and professional requirements; exposes violations
Application Deadline: 10/09/2020
Guess this advert on The Beverage Company was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?