Strategic Analytics and Management Jobs 2020 for Professional Nurse with Nimart available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Professional Nurse with Nimart in Strategic Analytics and Management.
Strategic Analytics and Management (SAM) and its Non-Profit sister organization, Strategic Analytics and Management Initiatives (SAMi), are social and population health organizations involved in collaborative implementation of social and health development programs in South Africa. The organizations focus on implementing programs and generating insights aimed at building the capacities of populations and service providers in order to advance human development.
Job Title: Professional Nurse with Nimart
Location: uMhlathuze, Richards Bay.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Manager, the professional nurse with NIMART will provide comprehensive services to Adolescent Girls & Young Women (AGYW) including ART initiation and sexual reproductive health services at various health facilities, mobile clinic, and other service points as part of the in-school and out of school AGYW prevention program in the City of uMhlathuze.
- Provide comprehensive primary health care services to AGYW at allocated service point including hand-off and transition care for AGYW between services within and across programs linked to the AGYW program.
- Routinely monitor performance & registers of program services
- Maintain adequate levels of consumables for the provision of comprehensive clinical services and provide HAST services including Prep on AGYW
- Participate in meetings and assist in the development of strategies for improved care
- Identify training needs for the mobile clinic team and arrange in-service training where needed
- Use relevant M&E tools to report to program M&E team on key indicators
- Form part of AGYW program sub-district team and provide monthly report to line manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Command of local languages an added advantage
- Experience in program management i.e. development, work planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting (MER); financial management and understanding and tracking of budgets
- Experience in managing and building capacity (i.e. training, mentoring, coaching and supportive supervision) of field-based teams, including facilitation skills
- Ability to take initiatives, work under pressure and multitask with minimum supervision
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills; effective time management and coordination skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite and project management tools
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive.
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Registered as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council (SANC)
- NIMART trained, mentored and certified as competent
- 1 to 2yrs experience in working as a professional nurse including work in TB/HIV/AIDS, Sexual Reproductive Health services including prior experience with working with AGYW
- Have knowledge and experience in TB/HIV/AIDS/STI management
- Familiarity with PrEP implementation a significant advantage
- Able to communicate in English and any other local language
- Have acceptance of diverse sexual identities
- Be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Must be willing to learn
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking skills
- In-depth understanding of public health system especially in Umhlathuze subdistrict.
Application Deadline: 09/10/2020
Guess this advert on Strategic Analytics and Management was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.