Do You want to connect with SUN Alumni? We will discuss in detail Stellenbosch University Alumni relations, hub, benefits, how to update your profile details to help You connect with the Stellenbosch University Alumni.
The Stellenbosch University (SUN) We see today has produced many notable alumni. Hence, the Institution sees the need to create a website for all displaying profiles of alumni amongst a host of other things.
Stellenbosch University Alumni Connect
Go to http://www.sun.ac.za/english/alumni/connect to connect with former classmates.
SUN Alumni Hub
- Serve as the primary communicator between the local alumni and the Alumni Relations team;
- Help with recruitment of additional volunteers;
- Make a collective annual gift to SU;
- Reach out to local alumni; asking them to partake in local alumni events and in the annual giving programme; and
- Coordinate alumni events
- Identifying and approaching active alumni in regions and countries.
- Setting up a local LinkedIn group, through which the hub can communicate.
- Notifying all alumni in the region of the hub, and:
- Provide them with the coordinator’s contact details; and
- Invite them to join the local LinkedIn group
- Assisting in coordinating local events by:
- Sending out invitations to alumni in the region;
- Managing RSVPs; and
- Providing gift forms
North-West University Alumni Donations
The procedures for donating to North-West University are as follows; Visit this link to fill the donation form and submit.
SUN Alumni Website
The Stellenbosch University official website is quite different from the alumni website and can be accessed via https://www.SUN.ac.za/communicationsandadvancement/alumnirelations. On the website, you can find news updates and magazines of SUN Students who graduated years ago.
Benefits of connecting with Alumni
- Library Access
- Academic Transcripts
- Your career
- It helps you reconnect with former classmates and also to grow your professional network.\
- SUN Alumni Connect will also keep you informed about what is happening at your alma mater and keep you SUN-to-date on events that are taking place.
How to update your Stellenbosch University Alumni profile
You can easily update your profile on the website by following the steps below.
- Go to http://www.sun.ac.za/english/alumni/my-profile to update your profile
- Click the link that relates to what You want to update
- You will be asked to log in with an existing Stellenbosch University account.
- Once signed in You can edit and update our information.
If you want to change your name or surname, you must attach a certified copy of your identity document. In case of changing your marital status, please attach a certified copy of your marriage certificate.
If You have lost any certificates, the Institution has records of all certificates and You can recover them from the Stellenbosch University Student records, (fees may apply).
All complaints should be forwarded to the following contacts;
The main function of this division is to coordinate and manage alumni relations and associations with the University. This involves developing and maintaining local, national, and international alumni groups through online and offline communications.
SUN Alumni Relations
Alumni Relations Office
University of Stellenbosch
Private Bag X1
Victoria Street, Admin B, 3rd Floor