The South African Table Grape Industry (SATI) is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
SATI is awarding bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Bursaries will be awarded in the following fields of study:
- Agricultural Economy
- Horticultural Science
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
The bursaries will be awarded for Tertiary Education (TE) and Further Education and Training (FET).
Applications open in July 2021.
- South African citizen
- Interested in pursuing a career within the table grape industry (or supporting industries)
- For students applying for the Further Education and Training (FET) bursary: you must have completed grade 8 or equivalent under the South African Qualification Authority
- For students applying for the Tertiary Education (TE) bursary: you must have completed Matric or equivalent under the South African Qualification Authority
- Studying within a field of study relevant to the table grape industry (including but not limited to the aforementioned fields)
- Studying towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification
- Studying part-time or full-time studies
- Strong academic record
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students and those in financial need