SMU Second Semester Registration/application for 2021 is ongoing. Students should register for the 2021/2022 second semester of the academic session. The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences application for second semester is done online.
The Department in charge of the Student academic activities at the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences (UFS) begins the registration of students for the second semester. There are few things to consider before starting the application exercise. See requirements below:-
Students should have:
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
How to register/apply for SMUsecond semester 2021
Follow the link below to register for the second semester.
SMU second semester application deadline
The application for the second semester usually closes by the end of September.
Recommended: SMU Application Dates 2022
Please we also recommend that you confirm the deadline from the management. Use the contact details below to confirm.
- Physical Address: Molotlegi Street. Ga-Rankuwa, Pretoria, Gauteng.
- Phone: (012) 521-5057 / 5059 / 5062.
- Fax: (012) 560-0086.
Previous: SPU Second Semester Registration 2021 »