SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Jobs 2020 for SOLUTION DELIVERY & PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE LEAD available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a SOLUTION DELIVERY & PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE LEAD in SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC.
Join the Group H/O Team, as the Solution Delivery & Project Management Office (PMO) Lead. Reporting to the Chief Information and Digitisation Officer (CIDO), the successful incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of all new services, solutions and applications.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience in leadership roles in IT and related functional domains.
- Significant experience in system design and development from business requirements analysis through day to day management.
- Ability to engage the business at an Executive level, as well as managing Technologists.
- Experience in technology strategy development.
- Familiar with application licensing.
- Experience in design and implementing application development operations management capabilities.
- Good understanding of technology infrastructure (facilities, compute, network) will be beneficial.
- Proven track record in IT Vendor Management.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Experienced in leading projects for solutions delivery and business intelligence technologies.
- Extensive expertise in leading cross-functional teams on large and complex projects.
- A self-starter with ability to operate independently.
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Willing to travel.
Key Performance Areas:
- Facilitate the process to define, agree and realise an enabling solution architecture for the business.
- Full responsibility for management of the application development landscape (i.e. Prototyping, Development, Quality Assurance/Testing & Training).
- Develop, introduce and facilitate governance over the solution architecture and its maintenance.
- Develop, implement and facilitate a process to govern the IT investment portfolio.
- Implement and facilitate governance of the application portfolio and solutions architecture.
- Leverage cloud based technologies.
- Assess OEM and Service Providers.
- Introduce processes to govern the application portfolio as well as application development.
- Assess the current state of application development and management (processes, roles, controls, contracts, tools, etc.) in place for the current applications.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of an IT Operating Model, with specific responsibility for Application Development and Management.
- Assist with and lead sourcing of and contracting of system integrators, application services and application technology providers.
- Guide and lead the PMO Manager.
Guess this advert on SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.
See More: SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC