SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Jobs 2020 for GROUP TECHNICAL MANAGER available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a GROUP TECHNICAL MANAGER in SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC.
This global manufacturing company is currently looking for a suitably qualified Group Technical Manager. Reporting directly to the Divisional Head, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the Technical department.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- B.Sc in Chemistry/Engineering (pref LPRI).
- Min 10 years proven experience in all areas of an international manufacturing concern.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Practical specification which meets design requirements.
- Develop new sizes and patterns and raw material trials and approvals as per Management plan.
- Factory waste reduction.
- Material usage control.
- Manage, train and develop staff to provide an effective Technical Service.
- Control Standard and Temporarily Process Changes in line with Company Economic Policy.
- Develop/maintain systems to maintain residue per plan.
- Meet Market demands to ensure and improve the quality of the product through revision of processes, quality systems (ISO, ECE, OEM) and standards.
- Planning and analysis.
- Willingness to learn new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to work as a member within a team.
- Action orientation.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Understanding business.
Please note, if you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Guess this advert on SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.