SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Jobs 2020 for EE FINANCE MANAGER: COMMERCIAL available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a EE FINANCE MANAGER: COMMERCIAL in SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC.
This global FMCG corporate, is currently looking for an EE Finance Manager: Commercial. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Performance, you will be responsible for identifying and analysing the financial benefits of product sales into different markets across the Group and provide feedback to Marketing and Finance teams across the operating entities.
- B.Com or equivalent financial qualification (preferred SAICA Membership).
- Experience of 7 to 10 years in a corporate environment, financial modelling and data analysis.
- Sound business acumen; able to contribute to business beyond own functional area.
- Good team player with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within teams.
- Ability to work in pressured and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to effectively engage and influence senior stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to anticipate and interpret changes impacting on the business.
- Proven track record in evaluating numbers and trends.
- Talent for negotiation to achieve desired outcomes and ability to influence decisions.
- Willingness to travel within and outside South Africa.
Key Performance Areas:
- Support Commercial strategy development and execution.
- Partner with the Head of Commercial Performance to develop and embed best practices, minimum standards, policies, processes, tools, technology for H/O and the country operations.
- Recommend and support sharing of best practices, frameworks and minimum standards.
- Coach, mentor and give guidance to various teams.
- Develop, continuously improve and share models for changing business needs and support in-country teams in embedding new metrics and models.
- Perform and share analysis of and insights into supply and demand, market pricing and preferences and duties and logistics.
- Develop business case motivations for proposed major Group Commercial projects, monitor post-investment reviews of such projects and manage projects.
- Develop and share analysis of Group Commercial function through inputs provided to Commercial Finance team.
- Support Head Of Commercial Performance to develop KPIs to track commercial performance.
- Effectively communicate Group Commercial position, including revenue, volumes and pricing.
- Monitor and provide feedback on comparative commercial data across key commercial levers to a range of stakeholders.
- Assist with idea generation, leading projects to select phase and supporting initiatives to completion.
- Develop and track project plans and adherence.
Please note, if you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Guess this advert on SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.