Sekhukhune TVET College courses, fees, minimum requirements and application forms are out.
SEKHUKHUNETVET Courses, Fees, Minimum Requirements and how to obtain an application form for admission is basic information a prospective student has to know before applying for Sekhukhune TVET College admission.
The Management of Sekhukhune TVET College (SEKHUKHUNETVET) offers a range of courses with specific requirements and fees with approval from the appropriate bodies for the academic session.
In addition to meeting the requirements for the course, you wish to study, make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Sekhukhune TVET College (SEKHUKHUNETVET) Courses and Fees
SEKHUKHUNETVET fees for these courses will come later, Below is the list of available courses for admission.
- Access Sekhukhune TVET College Fees Breakdown at http://www.sekhukhunetvet.edu.za/
Requirements for Admission
Students wanting to study at the College should have the following available when applying:
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants.
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application.
How to Apply for Sekhukhune TVET College Admission
Feel you meet the requirements highlighted above? You can proceed to Sekhukhune TVET College application.
- Choose a course and Fill in the application form which is available on all our campuses and the Admin Centre, or you can apply online.
- Complete your application form in full. …
- Attach all supporting documents. …
- Looking for Funding? …
- CS Barlow Campus.