The Scholars at Risk (SAR) Fellowships is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
The Scholars at Risk (SAR) in partnership with the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation aims to support and encourage a global community of researchers. Applicants are invited to apply for a remote research workshop/ fellowship for early career researchers working on academic freedom issues.
Closing date: 15 August 2021
- Have a Masters or PhD degree received within the last 8 years;
- Be currently affiliated (research or teaching) with a higher education institution;
- Demonstrated interest in teaching, researching, or publishing on issues of academic freedom;
- Be committed to participate in 8-10 remote, online workshops and/or public webinars with co-recipients, SAR staff, network members, and guests.
The programme is intended to provide a research stipend (USD $8000) and supportive professional community for researchers to develop and share related work leading to:
- A publishable article;
- New course offering;
- Conference presentation; or
- Other identified end product.
How to Apply:
See More: Scholars at Risk (SAR) Fellowships