Sappi Bursary Opportunity Scholarship Programme 2021
The Sappi Bursary Opportunity is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
Sappi invites Matriculants or current undergraduate students who are interested in the Sappi bursary scheme to apply for the following study fields:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Science – Forestry and Wood sciences
- National Diploma – Pulp and Paper
Please note that preference will be given to applicants who live in areas adjacent to our main business operations.
Important note: Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and asked to complete psychometric assessments. Please complete all fields on this application to the best of your ability before submitting as the information will guide our decision.
Only shortlisted applicants will receive feedback.
Applications close on 30 September 2021.
The total value of the bursary depends on the household income situation of the bursar.
Who may apply
South African citizens studying or intending to study full time at South African accredited universities.
The bursary is for school leavers and current university students aged between 18 and 25 years.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS CRITERIA
- Matric results: Mathematics 70% (no Maths Literacy), Physical Science 70%, English 60%.
- University results for current undergraduate students: Average of 70%.
Sappi offers bursaries covering tuition, registration, books, residence and living allowances.
How to Apply:
Please attach the following documentation:
- A copy of your matric certificate and any other academic qualifications you may have
- Proof of your registration or provisional registration at an academic institution
- A copy of your academic record to date
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV)
- A copy of your South African identity document
- Proof of income or an affidavit stating your total household income.
Like the Article? If Yes, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel. You can also catch up with us on Facebook, Thanks.
See More: Sappi Bursary Opportunity