Positive Vibes Trust Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Positive Vibes Trust job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Positive Vibes Trust Vacancies, Positive Vibes Trust Jobs 2020, Positive Vibes Trust Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Positive Vibes Trust announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Positive Vibes Trust Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Cape Town, South Africa Cape Town, South AfricaPositive Vibes Trust (PV) is an organisation working across Africa. We are connected to global partners and international movements. Our work centres around the themes of development, human rights and change. We are all about learning how to change societies and people’s lives for the better and making concrete contributions to ending othering, discrimination and oppression. We align ourselves with the interests of groups, organisations and movements of people whose human rights are unjustly limited or denied. Currently, our strongest focus is on work with Sexual and Gender Minorities, People Living with HIV, and Adolescent Girls and Young Women. PV recognises that confronting othering in its many expressions and manifestations in a social system is a prerequisite to achieving just, equitable societies.
PV, along with several core partners, will be launching a new programme entitled the “Inclusive Governance Initiative” which aims to support states in the Sub-Saharan African region to become increasingly accountable to, and inclusive of, their entire populations, including LGBTQI people. This in turn will contribute to better laws, more responsive public sector services, and social norms that affirm LGBTQI Rights. PVs seeks to appoint an experienced and skilled Programme Manager for this four year project to be based in Cape Town, South Africa. This is a full-time position with an initial 12-month contract. Applicants must have a South African identity document or a valid work permit.
Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
The incumbent will provide overall leadership and management to the programme and interact with the core project partners, at regional and country levels, the programmes geographic focus covers East, West and Southern Africa. This position reports to the Deputy Director.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
Management and implementation of the Project Workplan
- Lead the workplan, operational development and implementation of the programme.
- Develop and formulate concept documents, programme content, briefings and communication material for the programme.
- Ensure the clear and consistent application of the PV accompaniment approach in relation to organisations, leaders, and movements.
- Identify knowledge gaps and facilitate the development of knowledge products.
- Support the development and facilitation of Communities of Practice.
- Liaise and communicate with partners across all levels of the programme including the PV Cape Town and Namibia offices, the collaborating core partners in different components of the programme, and related regional and country based programme activity partners.
- Develop terms of reference and manage associates and consultants supporting programme delivery.
Budgetary control and oversight
- Monitor detailed expenditure ensuring adherence to the budget (including regular expense verification with the financial Team).
- In conjunction with the finance team produce accurate financial reports and forecasts for internal use and for the donors to the programme.
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL)
- Lead the development of an overall MEAL framework for the programme which aligns with the PV MEAL approach.
- Update and monitor progress of the entire programme (activities, outputs, outcomes and impact) in accordance with the MEAL framework.
- Ensure the IGI programme clearly evidences alignment to the PV strategy and theory of change and core principles around accompaniment and learning, demonstrating strong internal coherence.
- Ensure the programme generates, disseminates, stores and effectively utilises knowledge products and lessons learnt from its practice and experience, internally and externally.
- Produce regular reports on the progress, results and lessons learned of the programme.
- Ensure that narrative and financial reports are completed in accordance with donor contracts and requirements.
Resource mobilisation for the programme
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team to identify new sources of funding and support for the programme.
- Liaise with donors on possible contributions to the programme.
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team to draft proposals for the various aspects of the programmes development.
Applicants should possess:
- 10 years programme management or related experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in fields such as human rights, law, international development, public health or related social sciences.
- Strategic and systems-thinking orientation.
- Strong advocacy and public speaking ability.
- Be well organised and have advanced management skills to plan, manage and coordinate projects, partners, people, budgets and risk.
- Fluency in English & valid driver’s licence.
- Willingness to travel regionally.
- Experience in working with and sensitivity for LGBTQI and Rights based issues.
- Experience and deep understanding of Human Rights and development sector work.
- Experience in working with donor funded systems and procedures.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and ability to take initiative and work independently.
To apply: Submit a CV (max 3 pages), a motivation letter (max 1 page) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send copies of certificates.
Application Deadline: Monday, 22 June, 2020