Old Mutual Education Trust Bursary is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
The Old Mutual Education Trust (OMET) applications are open to all participating union members and their dependents. The funding from this scholarship will allow for the pursuit of any tertiary qualification at one of South Africa’s public higher education institutions.
In order to apply, you will need to:
- Be a child of a member or employee (inclusive of an adopted child or a stepchild) or
- Be a grandchild or other child blood relation of a member or employee which is financially supported solely by the member or employee and is not older than 25 years old or
- A spouse of a member or employee or
- Living together with the member or employee in a relationship akin to a marriage
Conditions of Bursary:
The extent to which the above is covered is dependent on costs for the academic year at each institution and will not exceed the maximum award amount of R65 000
• Prescribed books
• Approved study materials
• Meals, accommodation, and transport allowance
Next: CSIR Bursary Scholarship 2021 »
See More: Old Mutual Education Trust Bursary