NSFAS Laptop Application 2022 is open for all who want to benefit from the NSFAS program. It is open for TVET students and others. The closing dates have not been set yet.
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) distributes laptops to students, this distribution is based on your application for it and it can be canceled at your choice.
There is some information and documents that are needed when placing your order online.
What information you need:
- The name of the institution you are registered at
- A contact number
- An alternative contact number
- An alternative email address
If you haven’t ordered your laptop yet, here’s how:
- Visit the NSFAS Laptop Application page Here
- Enter your ID number
- Click the submit to place an order.
Once you order your laptop online and all the necessary checks have been completed, you will be contacted to collect your laptop on the campus of the institution you are registered at.
See also: MyNSFAS Student Portal
You will need to provide the following documents when your order arrives:
- Your ID or Birth Certificate
- Proof of registration at your institution, such as your student card
Note that you don’t need to provide copies, it is merely just for identification approval.