Nexia SAB&T Jobs 2020 for TECHNICAL ADVISOR: CONDOM PROGRAMME AND M&E available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a TECHNICAL ADVISOR: CONDOM PROGRAMME AND M&E in Nexia SAB&T.
Nexia SAB&T seeks to appoint a dynamic individual on a fixed term contract at the National Department of Health (In Pretoria) to fill the following position:
JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL ADVISOR: CONDOM PROGRAMME AND M&E (REF: 06/10/20)
Remuneration: R733 257per annum
The National Department of Health (NDoH) is seeking a highly motivated individual to provide support coordination and management of the condom programme (male & female).
Qualification & Experience:
- Post graduate qualification in Public Health or relevant (Master’s in Public Health would be an added advantage)
- Knowledge on current issues regarding HIV/AIDS, STI & TB
- Demonstrable knowledge of PFMA & policy development
- Experience supporting provinces and stakeholder engagements
- Good report writing skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To ensure routine reporting on commodity availability through the SVS
- To provide input for ongoing system improvements and support quality assurance processes
- Support the co-ordination and planning of any training related to implementation and SVS
- Develop and facilitate implementation of tools to assist with managing the condom programme in relation to SVS
- Support monitoring of deliveries and performance of suppliers through the DHIS and the LMIS
- Develop specifications for SVS and the NSC in collaboration with broader stakeholders
- Manage SVS: identify gaps and provide possible solutions and support implementation thereof
- To support training related activities in close collaboration with the national and provincial stakeholders on forecasting and implementation
- Routine and ad hoc activities related to resolution of stock-outs in partnership with the relevant stakeholders
- Project management for condom programming and leading the national condom forum/TWG
Please forward your request to email@example.com for the detailed job specification. Please reflect the position you intend applying for in the subject line.
Applicants who do not receive a response within 6 weeks of the closing date must regard their response as unsuccessful, as communique would only be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
Nexia SAB&T reserves the right not to appoint.
Application Deadline: Sunday, 1 November, 2020
Guess this advert on Nexia SAB&T was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.