Do You want to connect with NMU Alumni? We will discuss in detail Nelson Mandela University Alumni, how to update your profile details to help You connect with the Nelson Mandela University Alumni are outlined below.
The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) We see today has produced many notable alumni. Hence, the Institution sees the need to create a website for all displaying profiles of alumni amongst a host of other things.
Nelson Mandela Postgraduate Qualification
NMU Alumni Website
The Nelson Mandela University official website is quite different from the alumni website and can be accessed via alumni.mandela.ac.za. On the website, you can find news updates and magazines of NMU Students who graduated years ago.
Make your contribution to the University
- Go to https://alumni.mandela.ac.za/Alumni-Donations/I-would-like-to-Contribute
- Fill in your details correctly and be sure to select the monthly contribution option You are comfortable with.
- Enter what You want the contribution to be used for.
- When You are done simply enter the security code shown in the picture next to the submit button then submit.
How to update your Nelson Mandela University Alumni profile
You can easily update your profile on the website by following the steps below.
- Go to https://mandela.devman.co.za/Devman/alumni/findme/ to update your profile
- Search the database with your email address.
- If no match is found: Refine your details by providing extra information such as date of Birth, ID number.
- After submitting your details:
- You will receive an email with an encrypted link that identifies you.
- Click the link and you will be taken to the detailed update page, where you can check and make changes to all your details.
If you want to change your name or surname, you must attach a certified copy of your identity document. In case of changing your marital status, please attach a certified copy of your marriage certificate.
If You have lost any certificates, the Institution has records of all certificates and You can recover them from the Nelson Mandela University Student records, (fees may apply).
All complaints should be forwarded to the following contacts;
The main function of this division is to coordinate and manage alumni relations and associations with the University. This involves developing and maintaining local, national, and international alumni groups through online and offline communications.
Alumni Relations Office
Block D, Room 0003
North Campus, Summerstrand
PO Box 77000
Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 6031
Nelson Mandela University Alumni Relations Staff
Name: Mr Paul Geswindt
Position: Director: Alumni Relations
Qualifications: BComEd, BComHons, PGDE, MA
Location: Summerstrand Campus (North)
Telephone: 27 41 504 3935
Fax: 27 41 504 1417
Email: [email protected]