Nedbank Bursary Fund Scholarship Programme 2021
The Nedbank Bursary Fund is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study fulltime towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology.
Bursaries are awarded to address scare skill requirements in the financial sector as well as for South Africa.
Closing date: 31 August 2021.
To be considered as an applicant for the Nedbank Education bursary, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be in grade 12 or have completed grade 12 within the past two years;
- Have passed matric with a minimum average of 65%;
- Meet the entry requirements for the qualification and university you want to study at; and
- Complete all sections of the application form.
A NEDBANK BURSARY COVERS THE FOLLOWING COSTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES AT SOUTH AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES AND UNIVERSITIES OF TECHNOLOGY:
- fulltime tuition; prescribed textbooks; accommodation; meals; and a monthly stipend to cover the cost of out-of-pocket expenses.
- The bursary only funds studies in the next academic year and cannot be used to pay for existing or previous study loans or tuition expenses.
Like the Article? If Yes, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel. You can also catch up with us on Facebook, Thanks.
See More: Nedbank Bursary Fund