mynsfas 2021: receiving NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet
In order to receive your NSFAS allowances you will need to do the following:
- A cell phone and valid SIM card will be needed.
- If you are a new student to NSFAS, you will need to sign your mynsfas 2021 Bursary Agreement.
- Once you have been awarded your NSFAS Bursary then dial *134*176# and enter your ID number to verify & authenticate your account.
- Your account password will be sent to you via SMS. You will be able to access your account by dialing *134*176#.
- Cash may be withdrawn from any of the participating stores (Shoprite, Usave, Checkers, SPAR, Choppies or Boxer).
You can check your application status from here.
For more information, use the
mynsfas Contact Details
Call the NSFAS Call Centre on 021 763 3200, email [email protected]nsfas.org.za or SMS 32261 with your name, contact number, email address and postal address.