Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health Institute Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health Institute job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health Institute Vacancies, Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health Institute Jobs 2020, Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health Institute Recruitment Application form 2021, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health Institute announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health Institute Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Maternal, Adolescent & Child Health Institute (MatCH) is a non-profit organisation supporting public sector health services. MatCH implements donor funded projects to improve HIV and TB outcomes through providing technical assistance and direct service delivery support.
Job Title: Project Team Leader x1 – (Ref: 150)
Location: KwaZulu- Natal Province, in the Harry Gwala district
The purpose of the incumbent will be to support the Project Manager to implement a comprehensive HIV prevention and Treatment programme for priority populations and community HIV testing services in Harry Gwala District.
- Coordinate programme activities and oversee day to day programme implementation at facilities.
- Participate in development of best practices and enhancement of HIV Prevention program activities.
- Liaise with Sub-granted organizations on program implementation activities.
- Ensure that Priority Targets are met.
- Assist in programme monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Participate in program audits and other quality improvement activities.
- Provide necessary training, support, mentorship and advice to ensure provision of quality service delivery to paediatric, adolescent and adult HIV program.
- Develop and implement appropriate systems and procedures pertaining to HIV Prevention, HIV/TB care and Treatment services.
- Provide technical support and operational solutions to MatCH supported interventions.
- Facilitate site specific training on Clinical Assessment, Treatment and Care.
- Working and dealing with district and local health authorities.
- Supervise, support and mentor team members to ensure optimal performance and maintenance of sound labour relations.
- Diploma in General Nursing or equivalent
- NIMART Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Professional Body registration
- South African Nursing Council
- Minimum work experience:
- 2 years’ experience as a Nurse Advisor
- 4 years’ experience in the Primary Health Care environment in the public sector
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities:
- Experience working in HIV prevention programs.
- Postgraduate qualification in HIV Management.
- Midwifery and PHC certification
- Previous experience in National Core Standards/ Ideal Clinic Realisation and Maintenance (ICRM) project Mentorship.
- Knowledge and understanding of 90 90 90 strategy.
- Excellent communication, resourcefulness and supervisory skills.
- Ability to handle a varied, busy and pressurized workload.
- Previous management, training and mentoring of staff and ability to handle conflict.
Interested parties should clearly state the reference number of the vacancy you are applying for and forward your detailed CV and copies of the required certificates and registrations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 24 June, 2020
NB: Please note that this vacancy is a Fixed Term Contract until 30 September 2020.