Jo’burg Child Walfare Jobs 2020 for Facilitator/Assessor available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Facilitator/Assessor in Jo’burg Child Walfare.
Jo’burg Child Welfare provides care services, adoption and fostering, abuse treatment and prevention, rights advocacy and learning to children and their families across Johannesburg.
Job Title: Facilitator/Assessor
Employment Type: Part-time position.
- B.A. Social work
- Register with HWSETA as an Assessor
- Registered with SACSSP
- Four years Facilitator/Assessor experience
- Experience in conducting training and evaluating competence
- Strong facilitation skills and advanced understanding of adult learning principles
- Knowledge of learning methodologies and facilitation methods
- Communication skills
- Strong motivational and influencing skills to develop people’s attitudes and skills
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and meet deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills
Submit your CV, proof of registration with SACSSP and HWSETA to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Thursday, 10 September, 2020
Guess this advert on Jo’burg Child Walfare was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.