HOPE worldwide South Africa Jobs 2020 for Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (MER) Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (MER) Manager in HOPE worldwide South Africa.
HOPE worldwide South Africa has been serving vulnerable children, households and communities since 1993. From 2011, we have focused our efforts on the most vulnerable – young children aged 0-6 years, as this is the most critical period in a child’s development. What happens in early childhood will last a lifetime.Through partnerships with various organisations, sponsors and volunteers – we have reached nearly 16 000 vulnerable Children through our Early Childhood Development programmes.
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (MER) Manager
Location: Johannesburg, Region C
Employment Type: 12-month Fixed-Term ContractJob overview
The MER Manager will oversee the program planning, evaluation, knowledge management and monitoring. The MER Manager will be primarily responsible for data analytics, data analysis and ensuring quality assurance and improvement. Updating the MER Plan, project SOPs, developing MER project systems, and spear heading evaluations.
- Supervision of MER Officer
- To develop, implement and maintain M&E Systems (MER Plans, SOPS and MER Tools) in line with donor requirements
- Conduct data validation assessments and work closely with technical teams to identify problematic areas and make appropriate recommendations for continuous improvement
- Submit MER Reports to FHI360 timeously
- Provide technical oversight in ensuring robust monitoring and evaluation of results and reporting of core indicators
- Monitor progress towards target achievement through analysis of program data to inform decision making and guide implementation
- Prepare for Site Improvement through Monitoring (SIMs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Population Studies or Community Health or related Social Services profession.
- Certification in Public Health/ Monitoring & Evaluation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Thorough understanding of MER Management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge on STRATA, SPSS or any other data analysis or data analytics software.
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting at management level.
- Proven experience as a MER Manager.
- Previous experience with USAID grants essential.
- Proven record of Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting experience necessary.
- Proven experience with analysis and data analytics essential.
Submit applications to Natasha Gill on [email protected]
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 30 September, 2020
NB: Travel involve Local travel in Gauteng, must have own transport
Guess this advert on HOPE worldwide South Africa was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.