Future Families Jobs 2020 for Linkage Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Linkage Officer in Future Families.
Future Families is a nonprofit organisation established on 1st October 2010 which operates Tshwane South Africa. The organisation empower families to create their own future – for the sake of our children and for the collective future of South Africa.
Future Families provides care and support to families with members who are infected and affected by HIV and AIDS to ensure that children in need have a safe, nurturing environment to grow into independent, empowered adults capable of planning their own future.
Job Title: Linkage Officer
Location: City of Johannesburg (Diepsloot & Ivory Park) and Ekurhuleni North.
- Qualified Nurse
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Driver’s License and own vehicle to be able to travel between offices
- Computer literacy (MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Be able to work independently
- Sound Knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Deadline driven
- Ensure implementation of health related programme activities at their allocated sites.
- Assist with the linking WBOT’S with OVC Partners for tracing LTFU and delivering ART to at risk beneficiaries
- Collaborate in the tracing and follow up of (children <2) LTFU in PMTCT cascade
- Support bi-directional referrals of C/ALHIV, with DSP’s referring new and existing C/ALHIV, prioritising patients with suppressed viral loads.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and excellent patterns of communication.To apply, submit your applications to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 15 September, 2020
Guess this advert on Future Families was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.