Eastcape Midlands TVET College courses, fees, minimum requirements and application forms are out.
EMCOL Courses, Fees, Minimum Requirements and how to obtain an application form for admission is basic information a prospective student has to know before applying for Eastcape Midlands TVET College admission.
The Management of Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMCOL) offers a range of courses with specific requirements and fees with approval from the appropriate bodies for the academic session.
In addition to meeting the requirements for the course, you wish to study, make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMCOL) Courses and Fees
EMCOL fees for these courses will come later, Below is the list of available courses for admission.
- Goto the Eastcape Midlands TVET College Fees Payment Portal – https://www.emcol.co.za
- Next, click Fees on the menu of the website.
- Access the Eastcape Midlands TVET College Fees or download the fees brochure.
Requirements for Admission
Students wanting to study at the College should have the following available when applying:
- SAPS certified copy of Student Identity Document/Birth Certificate.
- SAPS certified copies of Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) Identity Document.
- SAPS certified copies of parent(s)/guardian(s) death certificate if they are deceased.
How to Apply for Eastcape Midlands TVET College Admission
Feel you meet the requirements highlighted above? You can proceed to Eastcape Midlands TVET College application.
- At the top menu of the EMC TVET College page, go to the “Enrolment” tab.
- Then, click on “How to Appy” from the dropdown list.
- A page will open for you as seen on your screen.
- Please, read the information carefully and proceed.