Centre for Communication Impact Jobs 2020 for Provincial Programme Manager – Limpopo available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Provincial Programme Manager – Limpopo in Centre for Communication Impact.
Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) is a non-profit South African organisation based in Pretoria. We aim to be a centre of excellence in Strategic health and development Communication programmes that are centred around meaningful Community Engagement.
Job Title: Provincial Programme Manager – Limpopo
Location: Pretoria or Limpopo
Position duration: Fixed Term Contract (1 Oct 2020 – 31 October 2021)
CCI seeks to employ a Provincial Programme Manager (Limpopo) who will be based in Johannesburg. The USAID Woza Asibonisane! Community Reponses (CR) Program (2014 – 2021) for HIV and SGBV prevention is implemented by Centre for Communication Impact (CCI), through a network of approved sub-partners.
The objectives of the Woza Asibonisane! CR Program include reducing new infections of HIV, prevention of SGBV and focusing on geographical places with micro-epidemics, thus targeting priority populations in informal settlements. To achieve these objectives, the CR program uses standardized and evidence-based models and approaches across HIV and SGBV prevention interventions. These interventions are HIV Prevention, Gender Norms and service linkage for Sexual and Gender-Based Violence and HIV Care and Treatment.
Reviewing of annual sub partners SOW, Implementation Plans and Budgets
- In liaison with approved sub partners in Limpopo Province, develop SOW, Budgets and Implementation Plans for PEPFAR Priority sub districts in Limpopo Province
- Provide leadership, guidance and technical assistance for implementation and delivery of targets in Limpopo Province
- Create Woza Asibonisane! shared vision for delivering COP targets for sub partners teams in Limpopo Province.
Coordinate, facilitate and direct the needs of CCI and sub partners
- Coordinate, facilitate and direct needs of sub partners in Limpopo Province through liaising with CCI Finance, Grants & Compliance, M&E, Linkage, Communications and Capacity Building teams for relevant support and technical assistance for the Province
- Coordinate, facilitate and direct needs of sub partners in Limpopo Province through liaising with DOH, other DREAMS, PEPFAR, non-PEPFAR implementing partners in the Province
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly programme visits to sub partners
Manage programme performance of CCI and sub partners
- Supervise, mentor and coach sub partners for improved and impactful delivery on the Woza Asibonisane! Programme in Limpopo Province
- Provide technical assistance on DREAMS for CCI Limpopo Province sub partners
- Ensure layering targets are met for both sub districts in Limpopo Province and provide support for cohort tracking and vulnerability assessment
- Monitor and run weekly/monthly and quarterly reports on partner’s performance
- Review and analyse data flow through weekly dashboards
- In liaison with sub partners lead course correction through using performance data and ensuring
- remedial plans are executed promptly
Monitor compliance of the partners
- Conduct monthly internal outcomes-based programme assessment
- Guide community partners on assessment findings and mitigating opportunities
Communication and reporting
- Prepare and write quarterly reports for submission to funders and key stakeholders at provincial, district and sub district levels
- Present and provide monthly updates during portfolio meetings
- Conduct weekly sub district check-in/sites meetings
- In liaison with sub partners develop and submit quarterly DREAMS success stories for Limpopo Province
Manage stakeholder relationships
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships engagement including attending Provincial, District and sub district meetings with Department of Health (DOH) and submitting required reports to DOH and SANAC
- Attend strategic stakeholder meetings as and when required
- Engage with stakeholder and provide programme overview
Education and experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- A Development Communication practitioner with more than 10 years in programme and partners management.
- Experience managing high level projects in women’s rights, DREAMS programme, information communication technologies and rights, and public health
- Proven experience on Social Behaviour Change and Communication interventions
- Experience implementing HIV and Health programmes at community level
- Valid Driver’s Licence and willingness to travel periodically to project sites for business engagements.
- Interested candidates should forward a motivation letter and updated CV to CCI Human Resources at [email protected] Shortlisting will start on Tuesday the 15th of September 2020, Please note that the position will remain opened until filled.
Guess this advert on Centre for Communication Impact was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.