Centre for Communication Impact Jobs 2020 for Monitoring and Evaluation – Junior officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Monitoring and Evaluation – Junior officer in Centre for Communication Impact.
Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) is a non-profit South African organisation based in Pretoria. We aim to be a centre of excellence in Strategic health and development Communication programmes that are centred around meaningful Community Engagement.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation – Junior officer
Location: Johannesburg (City of Johannesburg and Sedibeng)
Position duration: Fixed Term Contract (1 Oct 2020 – 30 Sep 2021)
CCI seeks to employ a M&E Junior Officer who will be based in Johannesburg. The role of this position is to support Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) activities in the sub-districts of Gauteng (City of Johannesburg and Sedibeng) and work closely with the M&E and QI Officer to ensure timely collection, review, analysis and submission of data and narrative reports and tracking of activities for the Community Responses project in the sub-districts of Gauteng (City of Johannesburg (COJ) and Sedibeng). This position is for a duration of 12 months (1 October, 2020 to 31 October, 2021) and will be based in Johannesburg.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of Community Responses activities across all the supported sub-districts to ensure quality data management processes;
- Work with the M&E and QI officer to ensure timely collection, review, analysis and submission of data and narrative reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) and tracking of activities and progress towards achievement of annual targets;
- Assist with the compilation of programme data and narrative reports for programme review;
- Participate in Routine Data Quality Assurance (RDQA) sessions and ensure that findings are shared with the programme team;
- Work with Community partners M&E Managers/ Officers to ensure that all the program data are captured accurately into the Salesforce M&E database and perform data capture where and when required;
- Ensure that all M&E documents are properly filed & readily available;
- Perform other duties as may be required by the Supervisor and/the M&E Unit/or Senior Advisor M&E.
- Minimum of National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor of Tech
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 15 September, 2020
Guess this advert on Centre for Communication Impact was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.
Not what you wanted? Use Advanced search
- Duration: 0
Like the Article? If Yes, please subscribe to our Youtube Channel. You can also catch up with us on Facebook, Thanks.