Bayport Financial Services Jobs 2021 for IT Security Analyst available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Security Analyst in Bayport Financial Services.
To provide Information Security services to Bayport Financial Services by preventing the loss of information from an internal or external threat. To actively protect Bayport Information Technology assets and infrastructure from external or internal threats and ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security and privacy. To mitigate IT risks by ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of Bayport information and systems.
Job Title: IT Security Analyst
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: BAYR061
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
• Information Security Policy Implementation
• IT Security Risk Reporting
• Information Security Compliance Tracking
• Resolution of IT audit findings
• Education and Awareness
• Administer daily, weekly and monthly Data Loss Prevention (DLP) system in accordance with the Bayport Data Classification policy.
• Monitor DLP system for anomaly and provide weekly and monthly report to management.
• Design, configure, deploy, and maintain Bayport security infrastructure
• Analyse problems, recommend solutions, products, and technologies to meet business security and information security objectives.
• Identify, resolve and assist in management of security threats, vulnerabilities, noncompliance and risks, focusing on application security.
• Coordinating cybersecurity risk mitigations (including cybersecurity awareness).
• Monitor systems for any anomalies, proper updating, and patching.
• Identifying and minimizing information security vulnerabilities.
Research, identify and recommend improvement to capabilities and maturity of threat and vulnerability management strategy, policy, standards, processes, procedures and tools in order to deliver value to the business.
• Maintain system documentation and configuration data for regulatory and audit purposes.
• Develop and maintain key relationships within the IT management team and staff, the Office of the CIO, Legal and Compliance, Sales, Marketing, Enterprise Risk Management and Bayport internal and external auditors
• Cultivating good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to engender trust and confidence
• Assisting IT management in awareness activities in respect of compliance and compliance requirements.
Working with Bayport Risk Management and IT functional area owners to satisfy internal and external audit requirement
• Working with Bayport Risk Management
Degree/diploma in Information Technology/Information Systems or Computer Science.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
Minimum 3 years working in IT in a medium to large organisation, of which was in managing IT Security.
DESIRED/ PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
• A working knowledge Security domains
• ITIL, COBIT and ISO27000 certification will be advantageous
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification would be beneficial
Application Deadline: 25/10/2021
Regards from Applicationsa.
See More: Bayport Financial Services