AQUITY Innovations NPC Jobs 2020 for Procurement Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Procurement Officer in AQUITY Innovations NPC.
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Programme and Vacancy overview:
AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa. The project activities are implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts).
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Head Office in Pretoria
Remuneration: Will be based on the government DPSA rate for similar positions.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, considering the price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply, Assist in Management of departmental contracts, Facilitate Service level agreements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Purchase goods, materials, components, or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations.
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities.
- Monitor and advice on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization.
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities.
- Prepare reports and updates when required.
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements.
- Adhere to any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Negotiate/improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities.
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications.
- Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken about all supplier relationships.
- Conduct research for new components and suppliers.
- Compile data relating to supplier performance to enable evaluation.
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to performance reviews to ensure contract compliance.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
- Administration tasks including filing of documents, preparation of waybills, printing of labels
- Co-ordination with Receiving and dispatching within the districts as well as with couriers and clearing agents
- Receiving of incoming customers
- Assisting with receipt of and input of stock and general stock control
- Participation in stock counts
- Knowledge in PFMA and Treasury Regulations, Instruction/practice notes.
Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- An appropriate Diploma in supply chain Management, Logistics Management, Purchase Management, Public Management/Administration, Financial Management or equivalent qualification plus at least two years credible acquisition management work experience
- Team Oriented with good problem-solving skills and flexible to handle any required tasks.
- Work Unsupervised and be accountable for work
- Familiar with statutory documentation required for Import / Exporting of goods
- Experience in the management of procurement contracts and registers
- Knowledge of management of supplier performance
- Knowledge of management of facilitation of service level agreement
- Knowledge of management of dispute resolutions.
- Knowledge of management of contract validity period
- Experience with Procurement from both local and International Suppliers
- Preferable worked in NGO environment
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful .
Follow this link for our recruitment. To Apply follow this link for our recruitment https://aquityonline.co.za/system/recruitment.
Application Deadline: 30th of November 2020
No emailed submissions will be accepted.
Guess this advert on AQUITY Innovations NPC was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.