AQUITY Innovations NPC Jobs 2021 for Finance Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Finance Manager in AQUITY Innovations NPC.
AQUITY Innovations NPC Current Job Opportunity, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Programme and Vacancy overview:
AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa. The project activities are implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts). As such we seek to employ the following:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Pretoria, Head Office
Remuneration: Annual Total Cost to Company of R 769,923.00
- Assist lead the Grant in areas of financial reporting and treasury management and ensure compliance with procedures and processes.
- Prepare grant monthly reconciliations and annual financial reports and management accounts as well as cashflow forecasts. Monitor budgets, report on variances and vigorously control Grant costs. Monitor performance against agreed financial performance indicators
- Ensure tax compliance and reporting, including submission of all statutory returns timely.
- Manage and control transaction processing while providing appropriate oversight and review of transactions and journals.
- Monitor the financial management aspects of procurement of goods and services in accordance with the established guidelines.
- Undertake various general accounting functions delegated including financial audits, banking operations, financial records management, payroll and claims processing, fixed asset, as well as risk management.
- Ensure that all accounting records and Global Fund accounts are up-to-date.
- Liaise with the internal and external auditors and follow up on any audit queries and issues in management letters
- Any other financial tasks as will be delegated by the finance director
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a financial management position
- Strong inter-personal skills to liaise with funders, auditors and other stakeholders.
- Strong communication, financial reporting, presentation, both oral and written.
- Above average knowledge of office packages especially Excel, QuickBooks and Pastel packages
- A driver’s license is a pre-requisite.
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To Apply follow this link for our recruitment https://aquityonline.co.za/system/recruitment
Application Deadline: 12th of January 2020
No emailed submissions will be accepted.
Guess this advert on AQUITY Innovations NPC was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.