AQUITY Innovations NPC Jobs 2020 for Drivers x 4 available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Drivers x 4 in AQUITY Innovations NPC.
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology.
AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Job Title: Drivers x 4
Location: Eastern Cape – OR Tambo District (2) and Mpumalanga – Ehlanzeni (2) (Subdistrict level)
Remuneration: Will be based on the government DPSA rate for similar positions.
Programme and Vacancy overview:
AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa. The project activities will be implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts). As such we seek to employ the following:
AQUITY seeks to appoint Drivers x4 to be based in Eastern Cape – OR Tambo District ( Inqguza Hill & Port St Johns) and Mpumalanga District (City of Mbombela & Nkomazi)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Safely and responsibly performing all official travel using project vehicles
- Vehicle maintenance including regular check-ups, cleanings, and fuelling.
- Maintaining an accurate vehicle log.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Capture and verify food parcels delivered/distributed on a daily basis
- Working with the office to manage daily vehicle and trip scheduling as needed.
- Maintaining accurate records and paperwork on all vehicle-related purchases and maintenance.
- Providing safe transportation to and from locations for the project.
- Ensuring compliance with all AQUITY Innovations and local driving laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications and requirements:
- Matric Certificate.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a driver
- Basic knowledge of English and local district languages (OR Tambo: IsiXhosa. Ehlanzeni: Siswati; Xitsonga
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to use and capture on a mobile tablet
- Valid South African code 10 driver’s license + PDP..
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
Please got to www.aquityonline.co.za/system/recruitment
Application Deadline: 24th September 2020.
Guess this advert on AQUITY Innovations NPC was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.