Akyem Vocational and Technical Institute Jobs 2020 for Secretary/Administrator available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Secretary/Administrator in Akyem Vocational and Technical Institute.
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation (NAkDeF) is a company, limited by guarantee, set up by Newmont and Akyem mine communities to establish and manage sustainable social investment projects and activities together with GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit). GIZ is a provider of international cooperation services for sustainable development and education dedicated to building a future worth living around the world. NAKDeF together with GIZ are promoting the establishment of Akyem Vocational and Technical Institute (AVTI). The AVTI is under the NAkDeF/GIZ partnership programme called Akyem Skills, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (A-SEED). The main objective of AVTI is to equip the youth with employable skills for their livelihoods. The Institute aims at improving the employable skills of the youth through Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET).
Job Title: Secretary/Administrator
Work Location: Akyem Amanfrom
Reports to: AVTI Principal/Center Manager
Planning, organising and managing all resources and activities at the Institute. Ensuring healthy progress of the Institute’s Units and maintaining a strong linkage with NAkDeF/GIZ/NVTI/COTVET and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. District Assembly, Traditional Authority).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Types all correspondence including letters, memoranda, reports, etc.
- Receives and answers telephone and take down messages
- Files correspondence and keeps records
- Attends meeting and records minutes at department meetings
- Ensures that sufficient stationery is always available
- Assists in photocopying and binding of documentary materials
- Assists in registering and dispatching letters
- Distributes memo, notice and reports
- Performs the duties of an administrator
- Assist in the registration of trainees for TVET examinations
- Receives and files all letters, memorandum reports, circular and other documents emanating from the department.
- Makes sure company policies are adhered to.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of an HND or stenographer secretary
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a TVET institution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their application letters, certificates and CVs to the address below:
The Executive Secretary
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation
P. O. Box NH 33, New Abirem
Email: [email protected]
Hand delivered to the Newmont Information Offices in the Newmont Akyem Project Area.
Guess this advert on Akyem Vocational and Technical Institute was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.