Action Appointments Jobs 2020 for Chief Financial Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Chief Financial Officer in Action Appointments.
Parliament’s vision is to build an effective People’s Parliament, therby sourcing talent that can be nurtured, developed and retained to achieve its organisational objectives.
Based in Cape Town, Parliament of the Republic of South Africa is seeking to appoint a senior manager to fulfil the position of:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: South Africa
Duration: 5 Year fixed Term Contract
The successful candidate will provide overall finance and strategic leadership in budgetary planning and expenditure of Parliament by maintaining frugal practices relating to the finances of Parliament.
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for:
- Implementing financial norms and standards set for the Parliamentary Service
- Planning: Strategic Planning and Business Revenue and Expenditure management
- Banking, Cash & Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management Reporting
The Chief Financial Officer must meet the following criteria:
- Post graduate qualification, Bcom Accounting
- Chartered Accountant would be an advantage
- At least 8 years financial management experience in a Public Finance environment
Relevant skills required:
- Well-practiced financial management acumen
- Advanced numerical skills
- Thorough knowledge of the FMPPLA, National Treasury regulations and all relevant and applicable legislations
- Thorough knowledge of financial management systems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices
- Thorough knowledge of Parliamentary Services policy directives, implementation procedures and management systems
- High energy with sense of urgency
- Exceptional interpersonal competence
- Hands-on with strategic and operational planning and implementation
- Experience in managing organisational change
- Professional vision and commitment to making a difference
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver under sustained pressure, good stress management
In line with Parliament’s Employment Equity Act, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline: Friday 20th November 2020 at 12h00
Guess this advert on Action Appointments was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.